2022-23 Dance Season
The full dance season runs from September 12th, 2022 to June 15th, 2023. Please ensure that you register for all sessions to ensure your child has a reserved space for the full dance season.
1. Full payment for the dance year prior to September 12th, 2022. A 5% discount will be applied for payment for the full season made prior to September 12th, 2022.
2. Payment by session.
ANY ACCOUNTS OUTSTANDING 7 days past the due date, are subject to a $25.00 late fee.
- Session 1 – September 12th, 2022 to December 4th, 2022
- Session 2 – December 5th, 2022 to March 12th, 2023
- Session 3 – March 20th, 2023 to June 15th, 2023
Summer Camps & Workshops
Payment is due within 7 days from receipt of invoice to secure the camp/workshop spot.
Forms of payment
PAYMENT CAN BE MADE BY:
• E-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Credit Card over the phone at 343-552-2432
• Interac/Debit/Visa or MasterCard in person
PAST DUE ACCOUNTS
If your account is past due, we reserve the right to not allow your dancer to participate in class. We do not release costumes or recital tickets to students with past due accounts or allow them to register for new classes.
Tuition, camp and workshop fees are non-refundable (exceptions may be made for unprecedented situations, at CGDA’s discretion). If there is a health directive requiring studio closure, classes may resume virtually where possible. CGDA reserves the right to assess the situation and determine if a refund or credit will be given. Teachers are subject to change without notice.
CGDA reserves the right to make schedule changes, with reasonable notice. This is including but not limited to regular season classes or other offerings including private lessons, summer camps, and workshops. A full refund may be issued if the studio cancels or changes a class day and time, and no alternative class is offered.
PLEASE NOTE – missed classes, days (i.e. illness, vacation or other) by the dancer are non-refundable. During the regular season, dancers are able to take a make-up class should their schedule allow for it, in a class at the same level or lower level as offered by CGDA. Please speak to a teacher for class options.