2023-24 Dance Season
The full dance season runs from September 11th, 2023 to June 12th, 2024.
PAYMENT and REFUND POLICY
The full dance season runs from September 11th 2023 to June 12th 2024. A $35.00 +HST non-refundable registration fee is charged per family (same billing address) per year upon registration.
We hope that all our dancers to participate in the year end recital. This is an amazing opportunity for dancers to perform on stage with all the lights, camera and action you can expect from a live performance!!
If your dancer is not going to participate in the recital, CGDA must be informed in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 30th 2023. You will be responsible for any costume fees after that date.
Final payment for recital costumes will be due by January 15th. All costume balances are due regardless of a child’s continued participation in a class.
- Family discount of 10% applied to dancers 2 – 17 years of age living at the same address
- Multiple class discount per dancer also offered on 3 or more classes
*some exclusions apply
- Full payment for the dance year prior to the first day of classes, and a $50.00 + HST costume deposit per dancer per class will also be charged – a 5% discount for full payment for the year
- Payment by instalment
- First payment (50% of the total incl of HST) must be paid prior to the first day of classes or within 7 days of registration
- Remaining balance is due by November 30th, and a $50.00 + HST costume deposit per dancer per class will also be charged
- A credit card must be held on file for payment by instalment
ANY ACCOUNTS OUTSTANDING 7 days past the due date, are subject to a $25.00 late fee per month.
We offer a two-class trial period for new dancers. If you withdraw your dancer from the classes after the 2-week trial period, you will be refunded, less the registration fee and the cost of the 2 classes and applicable HST.
Summer Camps & Workshops
- Payment is due within 7 days from receipt of invoice to secure the camp/workshop spot
CGDA reserves the right to make schedule changes, with reasonable notice. This is including but not limited to regular season classes or other offerings including private lessons, summer camps, and workshops. Refunds may be issued if the studio cancels or changes a class day and time, and no alternative class is offered.
E-transfer, cash, credit card or debit are accepted forms of payment
- E-Transfer to email@example.com
- Credit Card over the phone at 343-552-2432
- Interac/Debit/Credit Card in person
PAST DUE ACCOUNTS
If your account is past due, we reserve the right to not allow your dancer to participate in class. We do not release costumes or recital tickets to students with past due accounts or allow them to register for new classes. Please speak with the CGDA Director immediately to make alternative arrangements to ensure your dancer continues to participate and enjoy class.
PLEASE NOTE – missed classes, days (i.e., illness, vacation or other) by the dancer are non-refundable. During the regular season, dancers can take a make-up class should their schedule allow for it, in a class at the same level or lower level as offered by CGDA. Please speak to a teacher for class options.
Tuition, day camps and workshop fees are non-refundable (exceptions may be made for unprecedented situations, at CGDA’s discretion). If there is a health directive requiring studio closure, classes may resume virtually where possible. CGDA reserves the right to assess the situation and determine if a refund or credit will be given. Classes cancelled due to weather are not refunded. If a class is cancelled due to weather, a make-up class can be taken with approval from the CGDA Director, in a class within that week, at the same level or lower level as offered by CGDA. Please speak to the CGDA for class options.
Teachers are subject to change without notice.